Peoples Gas developed the Natural Choice Transportation Service program to give certain customers more options.
- This service rider allows any residential customer with an annual consumption of 2,000 or more therms or any non-residential firm customer to use a third party supplier to meet their natural gas requirements.
- This third party supplier, known as a Pool Manager, assumes the responsibility for supplying and managing the natural gas supply for a pool of customers.
- Peoples Gas receives gas delivered to the pool by the Pool Manager and redelivers to the customer's site.
- Peoples Gas continues to read meters and respond to emergencies.
- If you are uncertain about eligibility, please call us at 877 TECO PGS (877-832-6747).
This program is available to any residential customer with an annual consumption of 2,000 or more therms or any non-residential firm customer to use a third party supplier . If you are located in the Peoples Gas service area, you are eligible. If you're not sure about your eligibility, please call us at 877 TECO PGS (877-832-6747).
Qualified pool managers (a gas supplier participating in the Natural Choice program) may contact you with information using advertising, direct mail, personal contact or other customary means to promote their services.
- Contact one or more of the Pool Managers listed under the Pool Managers link
- Negotiate the best deal for your circumstance. Please note that the pool manager may require a separate gas purchase agreement (contract). This agreement is between you and your Pool Manager and is not regulated by the Florida Public Service Commission (FPSC).
- Once you have made your decision about which Pool Manager to use, complete and sign the Letter of Authorization and return to the Pool Manager. This document authorizes Peoples to place your account into the Pool Manager's pool of your choice.
Changing Pool Managers
You may change pool managers or return to Peoples Gas sales service by providing a written notice to Peoples Gas. This change will be effective on the 1st day of the month, at least 30 days after notice is received by Peoples Gas. Once you elect to return to sales service, you must remain on sales service for a period of 12 months before being allowed to switch back to the program.
However, please note that if you consider changing Pool Managers, the gas purchase agreement between you and your supplier may contain conditions limiting when you can terminate the contract. Read your Pool Manager contract carefully to understand your options and limitations. For instance, see if there is a penalty for early termination, see what your rights are if you should move during the contract period, or what happens if your business closes.
Deposit Policy (Peoples Gas Tariff Section 5.301).
CIMA Energy Solutions, LLC
End Users Supply System, Inc.
Florida Natural Gas
Mr. Kevin Lievsay
FPL Energy Services
Customer Care Center
Infinite Energy, Inc.
7001 SW 24th Avenue
Integral Energy, LLC
Mansfield Power and Gas
Fernando de Aguero
Mirabito Gas & Electric
Mr. Michael Baratz
Supreme Energy, Inc.
Breezy Bozik, Business Development Manager
Peninsula Energy Services Company, Inc.
Spark Energy, LP
12140 Wickchester Lane
Sunshine State Gas, Inc.
Tiger Natural Gas, Inc.
|None of the Pool Managers listed above are affiliated with TECO Energy companies.|